Monday, June 4, 2012

My Cemetery Quest

In keeping with my Memorial Day resolve, Kevin and I set out to locate and photograph the grave of Dennis Robins,Kevin's older brother who died at birth in 1953.  We knew he was buried in a Mausoleum in Ogden, Utah and that LeeAnn knew where the crypt was but none of the rest of the family did. So today we took a road trip to Ogden.  We located the mausoleum but discovered that it was only accessible by code and the code had to be obtained from the cemetery office during regular business hours.  We spent some time looking for anyone who might be able to help us on a Sunday but to no avail.  We were disappointed but at least I took photos of the mausoleum and the cemetery sign.



While our road trip was not as successful as we had hoped at least I have a location and a starting point!

No comments: