Thursday, May 3, 2012

Temple Tears

This morning I attended an endowment session with my best friend.  At the conclusion of the session, as I was repeating the words I have uttered so many times before, I was overcome with emotion.  The words I was saying sunk deep into my heart and mind.  My voice broke and I started to shake as I tried to keep my emotions in check.  The tears were flowing freely as I entered the celestial room.  I was overcome with a great sense of peace as I sat there for a few minutes and reflected on that experience.  How grateful I am for temple blessings--for eternal sealing powers that seal families together forever.  My greatest hope is to one day return, united eternally with my entire family, to my Heavenly Father.  What a blessing it is in my life to be able to attend the temple frequently and feel of the love and peace that is present there.

No comments: