Thursday, April 12, 2012

Webinars--A Great Way to Learn New Things!

I love webinars! 
I must confess--they are my newest addiction!
What could be better--choose a subject you are interested in, sign up for the webinar, get online when it begins and learn at your own pace!  You can ask a question and if it is a dumb one--no one knows and no one cares!  No embarrassing red-faced experience where the class members all turn around and stare at you as they are laughing at your lame question.  At a webinar, you just ask your question in a chat box and remain anonymous!

Today I attended a webinar on the new Facebook timeline and learned how to customize it using Heritage Collector Suite's storybook module, software I have for family history!
This is my first attempt so once I master the learning curve I hope to improve but at least it makes my page unique to me and hopefully a little less boring!  I was even able to add a picture of our two babies making our family photo complete!  wasn't too excited when Facebook changed to the timeline feature but it is beginning to grow on me!  Well off to another webinar!  Happy learning everyone!

No comments: